CALVES - Gastrosoleus Complex
- Sit down on the roller with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Place your hands behind you, palms down on the floor, for support.
- Keep your head and neck straight, eyes forward.
- Roll back and forth from just below the back of your knee to just above your heel.
- Keep your foot off of the floor throughout the whole movement.
- If you find any problem areas, focus direct pressure on the area for 5-10 seconds. Repeat this 2-3 times for maximum benefit.
- If you want to increase pressure, place one leg upon the other.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).