GLUTES WITH PIRIFORMIS EMPHASIS - Gluteus Maximus, Gluteus Medius, and Gluteus Minimus
- Sit with one hip or the other on the roller, with your leg out-stretched on the floor.
- For more intense massage, place the same side foot above the opposite knee above the patella.
- Keep your head straight, facing somewhat down the whole time.
- Place one hand just behind you on the mat for support as you roll over your hip region.
- If you find a tight or knotted area, hold pressure directly on it for 5-10 seconds, and then roll back and forth to release tension. Repeat this 2-3 times for increased benefit.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).