UPPER BACK - Levator Scapulae, Trapezius, and Deltoid
- Lie down flat on the floor or mat, face up.
- Bend your legs and position your feet for overall stability. The wider apart your feet, the more stable you will feel.
- Raise your shoulders and head up like a sit up and position the roller under your back.
- Put your hands behind your head for support.
- Keep your head and neck straight, and looking forward.
- Raise your hips up so that your thighs and torso are aligned straight.
- Take little steps with your feet to move your upper back over the roller, moving the roller back and forth along the upper back between your shoulders and mid-back.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).