MID-BACK - Thoracic Spine, Rhomboids
- Lie down flat on the floor or mat, face up.
- Bend your legs and position your feet for overall stability.
- Raise your shoulders and head up like a sit up and position the roller under your shoulders.
- Cross your arms over each other in front of your chest and roll slightly to one side to massage into each side of the spine.
- Keep your head and neck aligned with your torso.
- Raise your hips up so that your thighs and torso are aligned straight.
- Take little steps with your feet to reposition the roller to your mid-back.
- Then take little steps with your feet, moving the roller back and forth along the rhomboids.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).