HAMSTRINGS - Semimembranosus, Semitendinosus and Biceps Femoris
- Sit down on the roller with your legs stretched out in front of you.
- Place your hands behind you, palms down on the floor, for support.
- Keep your head and neck straight, eyes forward.
- Roll back and forth between the back of your hip and the back of your knee, as well as side to side (friction massage).
- Keep your foot off of the floor throughout the whole movement.
- If you find tight or knotted areas, focus direct pressure on the area for 5-10 seconds, and then roll back and forth to release tension. Repeat this 2-3 times for increased benefit.
- If you want to increase pressure, place one leg upon the other.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).