SHINS - Tibialis Anterior, Extensor Digitorum and Hallicus Longus, and Peroneus Tertius
- Begin on your hands and knees, with palms flat on the floor.
- Keep your neck and head straight, looking somewhat downward.
- Position the roller under your torso. Raise one knee off the floor, and position it on the roller.
- Use your arms and move your leg to move your whole body back and forth, so that the shin is massaged below the knee and above the ankle.
- To increase the resistance, transfer more of your body weight onto the shin, instead of your arms.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).
- Switch sides and repeat.