TRICEPS - Triceps Brachii
- Lie down on the floor or mat, and roll onto your side.
- Bend one leg to be slightly behind you. Bend the other one forward.
- Outstretch your lower arm.
- Position the roller under your triceps, just above your armpit.
- Leverage your core muscles to maneuver yourself back and forth over the roller, moving the roller back and forth between your elbow and armpit. Bend your elbow if you want a more intense release.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).
- Switch sides and repeat.