IT-BAND - Iliotibial Band
- Lay on your side, with your bottom leg on the roller. Support your weight on your bottom forearm or hand.
- Cross your top leg over and place your foot on the floor or mat, just in front of you. Use your free arm for stability.
- Keep your head pointed straight relative to your chest.
- Slowly roll back and forth, between just above the kneecap and the upper hip (avoid the point on the side of your leg near your hip and just below it for you might irritate your outer hip).
- You can increase the pressure for sore and tight areas by uncrossing your upper leg, keeping both legs touching and straight in a side plank position.
- Perform approximately 10 complete rolls (back and forth).
- Switch sides and repeat.